Wednesday 22 February 2012

Wish I were wearing...

It's been awhile since my last outfit post and as I don't have my camera for another week I decided to put an outfit together from the web.  Feeling a little bored from my usual work attire I've put together a simple casual outfit that I wish I could be wearing right now.  Unfortunately this is totally inappropriate for teaching so I will have to wait till the weekend!  Only a couple more days :)




Modern Thick Cat Eye / Wayfarer Cross Sunglasses Edgy Retro Style Eyewear
From L to R: Top: Zara, Waxed jeans: Zara, Sunnies: Triple Optic , Ring: Rachel Zoe


Accessories can make all the difference in an outfit and in this case they really give a pop of color and sparkle to an otherwise basic outfit.  (Oh and of course I'm missing all the diy arm candy I'd add!) I have a feeling that red bag is going be very popular this spring; I already seen it on many of my favorite bloggers.  And those Karen Walker inspired sunnies are such a steal!

Happy Hump Day!

Loving Casual Outfits Lately,
Amy